Wednesday 28 November 2012

What I love Wednesday

Hi, so this is just a little post to show you what i am loving (and what you may love too!) on today, this fabulous Wednesday! Hope you enjoy and tell me what you are loving too:

1. Cath Kidston Folk Flower Bag, I love the print and the way it looks like a satchel!

(image: http://www.ioffer.com/i/cath-kidston-folk-flower-handbag-saddle-bag-oilcloth-176690495)



2. Jessie Js new single-  Silver Lining Crazy Bout You.  Jessie is an amazing singer from the UK and she has the best voice ever! I love this song and the video:




3. Jojo Moyes Romantic  Novels, she writes such great books, have a read of her very clever love stories that often interweave the past and present. They will make you cry though!



Happy Wednesday all!
xx

4 comments:

  1. I love Cath Kidston her stuff is so beautiful! That bag may just have to go on my Christmas wish list :) Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the title of that book makes me want to read it! It will be next on my que!! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessie J is very talented!! Great blog by the way :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely thoughts here! I appreciate every single comment. Lots of Love xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...