Good morning! So many thoughts swirling around my brain as I sit down to write this post. Where do I start? Firstly, I had a bit of a bad end to my week. I was feeling quite down over the weekend but now I am feeling a little happier and counting the good things in my life. Here is a gratitude list and a list of happy things that have happened:
- This morning my Dad and I went for a drive along old country lanes just a bit in the suburbs outside of London. We drove past woods and stables with horses, past little cottages which you would never know were there (one had a sign saying 'Beware of the Chickens'!!). I would love to live in a little cottage with a menagerie of animals... hopefully one day I will. The sun was shining and we drove past a lake, glinting in the light as the landscape is beginning to wake up as it moves from winter into spring. It was such a wonderful drive and just what I needed this morning.
- I am thankful for:
- Fresh flowers (at the moment red roses and yellow daffodils are on our table at home and they brighten up our little apartment.
- Watching new films I havnt seen before, last night I watched 'The Tourist' with Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie. Its a film about a man who gets caught up and accused of being a gangster.. who meets Angelina Jolies character Elise Ward on a train. Angelina has such classic hollywood beauty. She is stunning as is the rather gorgeous Johnny Depp. A good and complex thriller to watch.
- My friends. I have been struggling a bit lately and both my friends on and offline have been there.
- New novels. I am still wading my way through Anna Karenina. It is taking a while and I pick it up and put it down but hopefully I'll finish it soon.
-Crafts such as Knitting...even though I am hopeless at knitting but its relaxing!
Do you like any of the things on my list? Have you seen the film 'The Tourist'? Let me know!