Wednesday 5 May 2010

Happiness....Free.... Joy.. x


Dear all


The above post is named this because these are 3 emotions that I am feeling strongly today. I havn't quite finished university yet but I am relaxing after around a month of intense essay writing... thousands and thousands of words that seem to have come out of me on to the page.....

I feel quite exhausted, relieved and happy that so much of it is done. I only have 10 days to go now. Today I am feeling relaxed and free...... I am/want to...


1. plait my hair...little plaits :)


2. experiment with my look.... style inspirations right now are Dita von Teeze, Alexa Chung, Fearne Cotton and of course Marilyn Monroe.


3. listen to beautiful soul-warming acoustic music


4. go outside, breathe the air and just feel happy because i am alive.


5. dream....


6. go to the butterly house in london


7. laugh


8. walk around barefoot for a while


9. snuggle with good friends


10. spread LOVE.


11. write....


What do you want to do/feel today?


El xxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. that's so awesome! i love that feeling after intense stress and busyness. my semester ends next week, so i'll be right there with you. and what a perfect to do list you have! today i just want to jump up and down and giggle... but i suppose that's natural for what's happening in my life right now. :) thank you for your sweet words! it made my morning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely thoughts here! I appreciate every single comment. Lots of Love xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...