Thursday 6 December 2012

Cute gifts from notonthehighstreet.com

This time of year people are buying gifts so I wanted to share a few wonderful finds from a great website I have found :) Enjoy x 

(image 1:  click link here)
Alice in Wonderland inspired print from a very cool website. Click link above to view!


(image 2: click link here)

Love quotes print from different movies :), this is so beautiful I would love to have it on my wall!


(image 3: click link here)

Mr Darcy, Jane Austen inspired plate. I love this its so romantic.


For more cute gifts visit notonthehighstreet.com, a wonderful website stacked with beauteous treasures! Enjoy browsing x

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh I love Pride & Prejudice! What a wonderful plate! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The plate with the Mr. Darcy quote... swoon! These are all awesome ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo I love the movie quotes print! I tell my bf jokingly all the time "You had me at hello". =)

    Ergo-Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these notes. I really love the alice print!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is that plate:) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely thoughts here! I appreciate every single comment. Lots of Love xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...