Hi everyone. So, I havnt blogged for a few days but I wanted to write this post because lately, I have been down in the dumps. Feeling downright sad. Today though I woke up and thought, I don't want to feel like this anymore, I want to feel happy.
Cue happiness coming from the little things. They may seem trivial aspects of one's day but they are often the most important.
Today I loved:
-Walking around in my new 'house socks' (see below) which my dad has lovingly renamed 'the granny socks' and yes, i dont care as they are comfortable haha!
- Watching trashy TV shows for fun
- Reading Miranda Hart (British comedians) new book and laughing out loud.
- Eating mango, papaya and passion fruit yoghurt (i am currently hooked).
- My name necklace arriving :)
- Catching up with my friends
What makes you happy and did anything make you really happy this week? let me know :)
ps- I have decided to use less of other peoples photos on my blog and so a lot of my posts will be written or i will post up my own images. Lotsa love. E