Wednesday 30 January 2013

Les Miserables: The Movie!



So last week I was very very excited because, Les miserables the movie came out in the UK! Yippee! My dad and I went to see it and wow, I was absolutely blown away. I don't want to ruin it for people who havnt seen it, but I will say Anne Hathaway is amazing as Fontine, and the acting and music is just beautiful. Samantha Barks as Eponine (On my owwwn...) is wonderful too. Go and see this film because the story is rich and intense, mixing love, death, hate, religion, politics and every part of human life. Its a very different experience from the stage show but I loved it all the same.

Here are some photos from the movie to wet your appetite and if you have seen it what did you think???

(image: click link here) 

Marius and Eponine


(image: click link here)  Eponine in the rain... singing on my own 


(image: click link here)  Jean Valjean, the main character


(image: click link here)   Fontine

3 comments:

Thanks for leaving your lovely thoughts here! I appreciate every single comment. Lots of Love xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...