Monday 24 October 2011

The great magnitude of it all .. x

 (image:kiksu.deviantart.com)
 'The sun started to reappear a couple of minutes later, slowly, of course until colour once again saturated the sea and our faces, and birdsong filled the air, songs this time of joy, of relief. Cheers rang out from the cliff tops and the ra ta ta ta of applause. Yet we were all quiet for so long after, touched by the magnitude, the beautiful unfathomable magnitude of it all. This is what we are connected to. What we are all connected to. When the lights go out, so do we.'- Sarah Winman. (from When God was a Rabbit) 

Hello my lovelies. How are you?? I feel like I have been away for the blog world a little longer than normal so havn't caught up with how you are!


Today I am going to recommend the book 'When God was a Rabbit' by Sarah Winman. The book is about the love between brother and sister, families and the bonds that strengthen us in life, from childhood through to the rest of our lives . The writing is fluid and magical, quite whimsical and makes me smile.....and the quote above in particular draws my heart.
 
Happy Monday/Tuesday

x

1 comment:

  1. I will have to read it, sounds interesting!! Hope you enjoy the rest of the week!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely thoughts here! I appreciate every single comment. Lots of Love xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...