Monday 3 October 2011

Happy Monday Lovelies!

(image:ehappyhome.wordpress.com)
 
Hi friends,


I'm sorry I've been away for a while now. Its been a week since my last post! So what have I been up to?


Well, last week was Jewish New Year (Rosh Hashana). This is a special festival where we look back on the past year and evaluate our aims and goals for the year to come. So please God, I will have a special, good year to come and so should you all too! I spent a lot of time eating (us Jews celebrate with food!) with family and friends, walking to see my grandma and generally having a lovely time. I also prayed in synagogue. On Rosh Hashana, we eat sweet foods to symbolise a sweet year so I ate lots of honey cake that I made with my mum! Honey cake is surprisingly delicious.....


Since Rosh Hashana ended, I have just been relaxing and sorting myself out for my masters, which starts this Thursday! Ahh! rather excited but also a little nervous too!!


And how are you all? Whats news? Write me a comment with a little heads up on how you are!!


Love as always,


El xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Aww happy Jewish New Year! I wish you a super sweet year full of good things, good fortune, good memories and good company. I've been alright, but my schedule is getting to the point where, when I have a few hours of free time I immediately wonder what I'm forgetting whether it be an appointment, a meeting, a paper or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds wonderful! And how exciting about your Masters, I can't wait to hear how it goes. Not much is happening in my life, just finishing off my classes for the year :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely thoughts here! I appreciate every single comment. Lots of Love xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...