Sunday 21 March 2010

London Life

image: google



Hello :)!


Have been having a wonderful weekend. Last night was my best friends 22nd, and so we ventured down to Camden, a part of London which is known for being really alternative. We went to somewhere called the Inspiral Lounge, which is a hippy place, serving wheatgrass shots (!), vegetable juices and vegan food, as well as having a dancefloor. Last night there was a guy showcasing his new psycadelhic trance album..... and so we danced. There were loads of guys and girls with dreadlocks....lots of piercings. I have decided I like male hippie fashion, there was a really cute man there with blue dreads!!!


Inspiral lounge also does boat cruises on camden lock (river). I must go back with my friends soon.


Was good times. :) How is your weekend, what have you got up to?


Love,


El xxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your lovely thoughts here! I appreciate every single comment. Lots of Love xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...