Sorry I havnt written for a while, have been so busy!! Had lots going on with uni and friends... and this weekend spent time with friends and family. We had a community religious festival which involves dressing up and eating lots of food! Good times :)
This week has been a week of fun and discoveries.
I have discovered...
-that i LOVE to wear bright nail polish, particularly dark pink (as my nails are painted at the moment)
- a great book by Ed Hussein called 'The Islamist'- must read for anyone wanting to know about the reality of fundamentalist and moderate islam from an inside view. so interesting!
- that babies laughter is quite possibly the cutest thing in the world, and so is baby babble! (when they cant speak yet.. and are just about to talk)
- that Cath Kidston (british amazing designer) sells gorgeous floral teapots
- that I have a new found love for Alicia Keys and am beginning to like Florence and the Machine
- that sometimes its ok to change... change your hair style, your view and your perspective :) im thinking at the moment of changing my hair so i have a side fringe... (americans fringe means bangs!)
- that i love to reminisce... this week I was remembering reading 'To Kill a Mockingbird' aged 15 in class, and passing a beautiful house by my school. It was cream with a balcony at the front.. a really pretty circular one, big bay windows, a big tree at the front with branches that lent over towards the house and a manicured lawn. I fell in love with it.... and associated it with Scout and Jem's street in the book in 1930s America .
What have you discovered this week?