Thursday 11 February 2010

5 Beautiful Things.






Wintery Sunlight- theres something about being indoors and seeing sun streaming through the trees, lighting up a cold day.

Log fires- incredibly beautiful and calming

Quilts- making a piece of art work that is unique in each patch and has meaning behind it. Plus amazing to snuggle in.

Hearing someone playing acoustic guitar... preferably whilst on a beach :P

Secret Gardens- ever since I read the book I have dreamed of finding a Secret Garden. In a park near me, there is a little walled garden with a lake, and trees to hide in....

:)

There are so many beautiful things in life.



Have a wonderful love-filled weekend! Its my mums birthday so I will be trying to make her feel special! :)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your lovely thoughts here! I appreciate every single comment. Lots of Love xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...