I was sitting at my computer last night when I got a lovely message from Vanessa at Life As I Know It to say she'd given me a blog award. I was so touched :). Thank you Vanessa!
So the rules of acceptance are that I have to share 7 things about myself and pass it on to 7 or 15 bloggers. As I did this quite recently, I'm going to pass the award to some new and wonderful bloggers I have found!
1. Alli at Reasons to Smile
2. Red Boots
3. Resolute Twig
4. Lindsey at Delighted Momma
5. Sal at Daniel and I
6. Alice at Alice's Bucket List
7. Annelise at Box of Crayons
I love hearing from all new bloggers and followers to my page, so if you would like the award and I forgot to pass it on to you, let me know!! With love.
And now to share 7 things about myself:
1. My heritage is from all over Europe. I have a British-German grandfather and Polish, Russian, Romanian and French heritage!
2. I am currently addicted to these lyrics:
'You think I'm pretty without any make up on, You think I'm funny when I tell the punch line wrong, I know you get me, So I let my walls come down, down' from Katy Perry. So romantic.
3. The Western Wall in Jerusalem is my spiritual home.
4. Motown soul music is a true passion and Love. I love neo-soul music as well like India Arie and Joss Stone.
5. I taught these women in Ghana last summer. They were amazing, bright, beautiful human beings and i miss the NGO Girls Growth and Development very much.
6. I am a hopeless romantic.
7. I love Sex and the City, especially Miranda Hobbes. Shes so witty and funny!
Happy Thursday everyone! I'd love to hear seven things about you if you'd like? xxx