The start of the week has begun! Did anyone else think the weekend went by really quickly?
I thought I'd share with you some of my goals for the next few weeks and things I want to do:
1. Continue reading Nelson Mandelas book 'Long Walk to Freedom'
2. Go and see Tracey Emin exhibit, Emin is a famous modern artist who does quite shocking work. Shes most famous for using her unmade bed as an art work!
3. Finally going to see Bridesmaids at the cinema!
4. Get my hair dyed blonder again.
5. Go into London and do something fun.
6. Get through my Gossip Girl dvds. I started yesterday with season one!
7. Do some reading to prepare me for my masters course.
8. Find full time work for next month or so.
9. Be happy, smile :) and give to friends and family.
Also- my sunflower project has been very successful! I grew about 14 sunflowers and have given some away to family and friends as gifts. Have more to give away... I recommend buying seeds of any flower and growing them if you have the space :)
Have a wonderful week! Do you have any goals or plans?
With love xxxxxxx